here we are, on the 5th day of january, and i am already very jazzed about this year (and this epic weather, 50 degrees+january never = minnesota). there is so much going on and so much to look forward to! here is what 2012 has in store so far!…
- in just shy of a month i will be traveling to Miami (bitch), for Market America‘s annual world conference! i am uber excited and can hardly wait. i have heard so much about how fantastic and motivating it is and i am looking forward to coming back and just rocking this business out! oh and to get see some sunshine too. :)
- in april i will be venturing north (i think? geography is not my strong point) to OH! canada for a work conference. it’s my first time leaving the country, which really reminds me that i need to get my passport. stat.
- on april 9 i will celebrate my 2 year peoplenet anniversary! yay me!
- in the last week of april/ first week of may i will be making a big life step and moving out on my own. my roomie love panda is moving up north to the land of bemidji to enjoy to get back to her art and enjoy nature and family and such. and this uptown girl will be moving… somewhere. location still undetermined, but definitely in minneapolis, but i am excited to make a move. it will be more than sad to see my roomie of the past 4 years go; but it’s all about growing up, i suppose.
- the first weekend in may will be spent down in iowa celebrating to graduation of my lovely cousin!
- may 12 marks the BIG 2-3 birthday for me. surely, a big bash will take place. i’m thinking karaoke?
- also in may i will be traveling down south to ala-fricken-bama for the first time for a work event
- may 27 will be my one year blogiversary of this very blog! it’s my second, my first was tales of a girl ((emma)) which just celebrated its 2nd blogiversary! cannot say how much i have enjoyed becoming a blogger these past 2 years — do not know what i would do without it.
- june 2: a doublely awesome day. my best friend that anyone could have’s wedding and birthday! cannot wait to celebrate with you, brooke and mike! it will be a celebration that will be hard to beat, i’m sure!
- july 14: judgement day as i run my very first half marathon (the april sorenson half marathon)! cant wait to cross this baby off my bucket list!
- early august brings me back to the always beautiful boca raton, fl for our user conference. an exhaustingly rewarding week.
- while in down south i may pop over to visit my cousins in miami (and get some R&R&C (rest, relaxation and coctails))
- OR i may continue my crazy busy week and fly over to greensboro, NC for Market America’s international convention… hmmm… decisions, decisions. we shall see.
- october 2 i celebrate my one year Market America anniversary – man, i got some goals to accomplish by then!
- spencer graduates!!!! finally!!! :)
so many wonderful and exciting things to look forward to; 2012, i think we are going to get along just fine. :)
“May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.”